Micro-marketing is a series of processes that use mobile Internet as the main communication platform, cooperate with traditional online media and mass media, establish, transform, and strengthen customer relationships through strategic, manageable, and continuous online and offline communication. Mr. Du Hongchao, an expert member of the Internet Marketing Working Committee of the China Internet Association, proposed that micro-marketing emphasizes "implicit", "detailed details" and "delicate design" in terms of operating concepts. The core method of micro marketing is customer relationship management. Through customer relationship management, the process of turning passers-by into customers and customers into partners is realized. The basic model of micro-marketing is pulling new (developing new customers), taking care of old customers (converting old customers), and forming alliances (establishing customer alliances). Enterprises can use one or more of the above three models according to their customer resources Micro marketing. In summary, the nine standard actions of micro-marketing are: attracting visitors, gathering visitors, activating potential customers, screening test customers, transforming current customers, cultivating loyal customers, mining big customers, upgrading friends, and forming alliances to exchange customers.
Micro marketing is actually a mobile network micro system. Micro marketing = Weibo + Weishi (micro-movie) + personal WeChat + QR code + public platform + company micro mall. Micro-marketing is the integration of online and offline marketing, offline diversion to online payment, online diversion to offline (physical storefront) browsing.
Ten reasons for micro-marketing as the "top strategy":
1. WeChat has been promoted to the highest strategic goal by Tencent;
2. WeChat has exceeded 800 million users;
3. WeChat is the most direct, fastest, and most accurate information channel to reach end users;
4, WeChat aggregated the user's fragmentation time;
5. Future mobile terminals will be popular at an amazing speed;
6. The future 4G network era that cannot be ignored;
7. Tencent's mobile endpoint is slightly different: mobile community + search + positioning + intelligent voice assistant
8. Popularization of national e-commerce concepts and application of mobile e-commerce;
9. Popularization of third-party payment for mobile e-commerce;
10. The era of "minimally invasive thinking" with four or two pounds.